The Hi Desert Ranch is located in the middle of the area's three most popular spots:
- Joshua Tree National Park
- The Integraton: This historical structure is a resonant tabernacle and energy machine sited on a powerful geomagnetic vortex in the magical Mojave Desert. Group sound baths (must schedule ahead) allow visitors to have a fully-immersive experience.
- Pappy & Harriet's Pioneertown Palace: An 1870s frontier town–style movie set in the middle of the California desert that is not only a much loved, family-friendly destination, but also one of the most legendary indie music venues in the state.
- Mesa Market, our local corner store. They sell beer, firewood, pantry items, and local eggs - 5 minutes
- La Copine Restaurant, our favorite dinner spot - 8 minutes
- Closest grocery store - 10 minutes
- Yucca Valley restaurants and antique/vintage shops - 10 minutes
The Hi Desert Ranch is located in the town of Yucca Valley, part of the Joshua Tree community.
- Palm Springs - 45 minutes
- Ontario Airport - 90 minutes
- San Diego - 2.5 hours
- LAX - 2.5 hours
- Los Vegas - 3.5 hours (this is a GREAT roadtrip)